- Implantation of an individually computer-designed and manufactured external support for the Marfan aortic root
Multimedia Manual of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery 2013: mmt004-mmt004, John Pepper, Mario Petrou, Filip Rega, Ulrich Rosendahl, Tal Golesworthy, Tom Treasure
- External aortic root support for the Marfan aorta: anatomically normal coronary orifices imaged seven years after surgery
Carlo DiMario, John Pepper, Tal Golesworthy and Tom Treasure
- A method for early evaluation of a recently introduced technology by deriving a comparative group from existing clinical data: a case study in external support of the Marfan aortic
BMJ Open, March 2012,
Tom Treasure, Sonya Crowe, KM John Chan, Aaron Ranasinghe, Rizwan Attia, Belinda Lees, Martin Utley, Tal Golesworthy, and John Pepper
- External aortic root support: NICE guidance
Heart, October 2011, Tom Treasure, John Pepper, Tal Golesworthy, Raad Mohiaddin and Robert H Anderson
- Prophylactic surgery of the aortic root in Marfan Syndrome: reconsideration of the decision making process in the era of customised external aortic root support
Italian Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, September 2011, T. Treasure, T. Golesworthy, J. Pepper, F. Ruiz, S. Gallivan
- Aortic root surgery in Marfan
Heart, June 2011,
Tom Treasure, John R Pepper
- "External aortic root support for Marfan syndrome: early clinical results in the first 20 recipients with a bespoke implant"
Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, July 2010, John Pepper, KM John Chan, Jemyrr Gavino, Tal Golesworthy, Raad Mohiaddin, Tom Treasure
- The do-it-yourself heart repair for Marfan's syndrome, European Heart Journal, June 2010, Lois Rogers (the article appears about three quarters of the way down the page)
- "A Patient’s Journey: External aortic support for people with Marfan’s syndrome"
British Medical Journal, May 2010, Camilla Allen and John Pepper
- "The evolution of aortic root surgery for Marfan syndrome"
Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery, March 2010, Tom Treasure
- "Manufacturing and placing a bespoke support for the Marfan aortic root: description of the method and technical results and status at one year for the first ten patients"
Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery, March 2010, John R. Pepper, Tal Golesworthy, Martin Utley, John Chan, Skandadas Ganeshlingam, Michael Lamperth, Raad Mohiaddin, and Tom Treasure
- "Unknown unknowns: the aorta through the looking glass"
European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, June 2008, Tom Treasure, Tal Golesworthy, Warren Thornton, Michael Lamperth, Raad Mohiaddin, Robert H. Anderson, Steve Gallivan and John Pepper
- "Reducing fear and the risk of death in Marfan syndrome: a Chaucerian pilgrimage"
The British Journal of Cardiology, July/August 2006, Tal Golesworthy, Tom Treasure, Michael Lampérth, John Pepper
- "The Tailor of Gloucester: a jacket for the Marfan aorta"
The Lancet, October 2004, Tal Golesworthy, Michael Lamperth, Raad Mohiaddin, John Pepper, Warren Thornton, Tom Treasure (the link takes you to The Lancet's website where you can read this paper, although you will need to complete the free registration process to do so)